Sunday, August 29, 2010

What is playing?

Live it. Love it. PLAY it.


Yeah, I probably use this saying for just about everything I do. But who cares? Certainly not me. :)
Let's see...I created a playlist for this blog. Originally I just had music playing that you couldn't stop, and it was invisible. But as I recall, I cannot stand going to a website and when I hear music and I don't want it playing, it drives me CRAZY. Therefore, here's a playlist, playlist. Ha. (Pun intended)


Anywho, I just wanted to tell you what was playing in my playlist, (for now), and maybe a bit on why.


The first song that should automatically start playing is End of Summer by Theory of a Deadman. My summer ended, so why wouldn't I play this song?


Up next, Life in Technicolor ii by Coldplay. Just a beautiful song that a friend showed me and I totally fell in love with it. Has a long intro, but it's a great song.


Ratatat by Loud Pipes. It's got the beat.


Turn! Turn! Turn! by The Byrds. 1960s-1970s FTW. How can you not love the mellowness of this? 


Wake Up Call by Maroon 5. The beat of this song is great. I have no connections to lyrics. 


Feelin' Alright by Joe Cocker. I really have no reason that I put this on here. My teacher played it in class the other day, and I was like, "I haven't heard that song in FOREVER." And I wanted it on my playlist. So there ya go. 


Links lead to lyrics and web pages. Enjoy some music. If you don't like my taste you can keep it to yourself. I love music, and I will be sure to change what's playing periodically. (:


EDIT: Sorry to say, things have changed. No more playlist. I'll leave this up if you ever wanna check this music out. (: Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment